Corporate Fact Sheet
Founded in 1998, NetWorth Services, Inc. (NWS) is a financial web application and SaaS and SAS 70 certified software company, headquartered in Phoenix Arizona, with a satellite office in Philadelphia, PA. Its flagship product, Netbasis, is an award-winning application that quickly and accurately determines the adjusted cost basis for securities. NetWorth Services offers a suite of cloud financial solutions that allow businesses and governments to work more efficiently, maintain compliance, optimize costs, and create new pathways to profit. NetWorth solutions have been adopted by many leading financial institutions, transfer agencies, tax preparation software companies, accounting firms, money managers, government agencies, Fortune 500 companies, universities, endowments and individual investors.
NetWorth Services’ vision is to become a leading global solution and service provider of data content delivery, outsourcing services, software solutions and business processes delivered through SaaS technology. As the requirements for business grows and shifts, NetWorth Services will continue to expand into other revenue-generating products and services that provide smart SaaS solutions to various industries.
Corporate Strategies and Mission
- We are committed to providing our customers with outstanding Customer Service.
- We are committed to providing our customers with best practices and products.
- We are committed to continually improving our practices to better serve our customers.
- We are committed to finding solutions for our customers that will contribute to raising their level of productivity, accountability and service.
- Netbasis is patent-pending technology and the first of its kind. This technology is SAAS and SAS 70 Type II software.
- SAAS software is a service or “on demand” software which is continually hosted on a cloud and accessed with a web browser.
- SAS 70 Type II refers to a company that has undergone a service audit to address the accuracy and level of controls in place. For a level II audit, the report includes both the information in a Type I service auditor’s report in addition to the service auditor’s opinion regarding specific controls and if they were operating effectively during the period being reviewed. For the Type I (and II) audit, the report consists of the auditor’s opinion on the fairness of the organization’s description of and the suitability of the design of the controls. The end goal is verified accuracy.
- This annual oversight is a requirement of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
- The accuracy of the actual data supplied going back to 1925 has been verified by Grant Thornton, a prestigious national accounting firm.
NetWorth Services has won numerous awards including Institutional Investor, nominated as ” the Golden Bridge Best New Products and Services for “Most Innovative Product” and “Best Financial Product”. We have also won recognition from the American Business Awards, the Institutional Investor and Smart Computing’s “Best of the Web”. Perhaps one of the most valued was the IRS Commissioner’s “Award for Excellence”.
NetWorth Services various clients from the financial services industry. Our list includes government agencies, large financial institutions, money managers, as well as accounting firms, but our largest growth rate is from an ever-growing list of Fortune 1000 companies in the US, our client list includes Aflac, American Express, Boeing, Bristol Meyers-Squibb, Campbell Soup, Coca Cola, CVS Caremark, General Dynamics, Heinz, Hewlett Packard, Honeywell International, Intel Corporation, Office Max, PepsiCo Inc., Proctor and Gamble, Tyson Foods, US Steel Corp, Walt Disney and many more!
Nico R. Willis, President & CEO
Nico Willis has a BS in Business from Temple University, and has over 25 years of experience in the financial services industry. Serving in executive positions such as: Associate Portfolio Manager for the University of Arizona, Associate Vice President for Prudential Securities, Account Vice President for UBS Paine Webber and Vice President of Investments for US Bancorp Piper Jaffray, Nico was responsible for managing a successful portfolio of clients and an investment advisory team. As CEO and President, Nico has successfully lead NetWorth Services from a start-up business to a prosperous company by making critical decisions and providing unyielding leadership to his team.
Marisa K. Diaz, CCO, Vice President of Public Relations and Marketing
Marisa Diaz attended Villanova University and she has over 26 years of experience in Public Relations and Communications. Her professional experience includes serving as a Public Relations Executive for Dorland, Sweeney & Jones and The Sage Group in the position of PR/Communications Executive, where she was responsible for Fortune 500 accounts in addition to coordinating vendors and contractors on specific PR events and projects. Additional business experiences include serving as President and CEO of Pro-Sports and Entertainment Management, a management consulting company, where she managed the company staff and retained a clientele of professional athletes and people in the entertainment industry. As Vice President of Public Relations and Marketing, Marisa effectively articulates the vision and position of NetWorth Services to the media, investors and clients. Her design to implement the CRM initiative within the company has allowed these two departments, in conjunction with the others, to form comprehensive relationships at all points of contact. Marisa’s efforts are the driving force behind NetWorth Services’ outstanding reputation for it.